Remove this ad
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#2 [url]

Jul 24 09 3:19 PM

I don't remember any of it, except from outside the fence. But I do remember Norman Powell second boy in from the right front row last picture. Does anybody know the names of the other boys? Also does anyone know if Peter or Agnes Gould were in this year?

Many thanks
Gilllian

Quote    Reply   

#5 [url]

Sep 24 09 11:46 AM

No wonder I do not remember the cars. I know not many cars around in those days. When was the reunion? I missed it of course.
Val

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#7 [url]

Sep 25 09 6:15 AM

Val .....I believe that the reunion was about 3 years ago at Stocktonwood School just before it was knocked down and replaced with the new school which faces onto All Saints Road..

Quote    Reply   

#8 [url]

Jun 8 10 5:01 AM

I expect it was for younger pupils. At junior age I was bussed to a school in Garston,about 1948. i dont have many memories, Remember a Dr Blackwood. Surgery somewhere near th shops.

Quote    Reply   

#9 [url]

Jun 8 10 5:03 AM

Also i was up there in Feb- my 90 yr old mum wanted to visit. We sayed in New Brighton. What a place !!  so different from my seaside visits. No ferry or lighthouse very rundown I thought. Drove up the Boulevarde and on to Anfield Cemetry. Had others with us so did not stop at Bray Rd- next time.

Quote    Reply   

#10 [url]

Dec 30 10 6:48 PM

Gillian...didn't you marry Norman Powell???

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help